Looking for a recipe for Cinnamon bread? This yummy and lovely cinnamon bread will have you craving for more! Delicious, warm, moist, slightly sticky, with the perfect amount of cinnamon.
Ingredients To Prepare:
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 (5.1 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon sugar
Step By Step Instructions:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F or 165 degrees C.
- Grease two 5×9 inch loaf pans.
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, sugar, pudding mix, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl, mix the milk, oil, applesauce, eggs, and vanilla. Stir the milk mixture into the flour mixture until smooth.
- Sprinkle the bottoms of the loaf pans with cinnamon sugar, and divide the batter between the 2 pans.
- Bake 1 hour in the preheated oven, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a loaf comes out clean.
I’m sure you will love this delicious cinnamon bread delight too:)